Your Opinion please...

Coordinator
Jan 23, 2009 at 4:52 PM
IF you had some problems working with the EIBSuite, please post back description of the problem and we will try to help as soon as possible.

Thanks,
Yosi.
Nov 17, 2009 at 2:19 AM

Hi Yosi,

Do you have 2005 solution for this project? I found error while opening the Solution 2005 project in the latest EIBsuite.

Gooi

Dec 18, 2009 at 9:45 AM

Hello Yossi,

Have gone through your project and its a really excellent piece of software for the EIB.

However, when using the emulator we get a socket exception when attempting to send a packet to the EIB devices.

Have you encountered this issue before?

Warmest Regards,

Leif Eng

Coordinator
Mar 13, 2010 at 1:46 PM

as i wrote before, i am going back to this project very soon. please let me know if you encounter some problems and i will try to help as soon as i can.

Apr 25, 2010 at 6:59 AM

Hi Yosig,

Thanks for your reply. We have tried to connect the EIB webserver through an EIB IP gateway. we manage to do controlling with the webpage you designed. However, we only manage to find 0x80 > turn off and 0x81 is turn ON. Would you share us the commands you have?

1 more question, we couldn't use the EIB emulator to run. Is this workable? thanks.

regards,

LC Gooi

To: [email removed]
Date: Sat, 13 Mar 2010 06:46:37 -0800
Subject: Re: Your Opinion please... [eibsuite:45084]

as i wrote before, i am going back to this project very soon. please let me know if you encounter some problems and i will try to help as soon as i can.
Read the full discussion online.
To add a post to this discussion, reply to this email (eibsuite@discussions.codeplex.com)
To start a new discussion for this project, email eibsuite@discussions.codeplex.com
You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this discussion on CodePlex. You can unsubscribe on CodePlex.com.
Please note: Images and attachments will be removed from emails. Any posts to this discussion will also be available online at CodePlex.com

Find it on Domain.com.au Need a new place to live?
Coordinator
May 16, 2010 at 8:24 PM
Edited May 16, 2010 at 8:32 PM

Hi, 

as for the first question - the knx command are described via DataPoints. soon i will make more usable webpage to help with discovery of devices and commands but this would take some time since i am in the middle of working on Android Application for KNX systems.

secondly - the emulator works great for me, so if you describe what errors you'v got it would be very helpful (in any case, i have rewritten some parts of the emulator, so if you will compile it yourself (using visual studio) it might work better.

Thanks.